I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Books to Pine For (1)

Basically "Books to Pine For" are books not yet released, that I can't wait to get my hands on (or books I've recently gotten my hands on... but are still pine-worthy)! 



Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly
♦May 24, 2011 ♦Candlewick
Why it's Pine Worthy: It's amazing book! A beautiful cover! And we have an interview/Giveaway coming up! On April 1st!!!!!

Eona by Alison Goodman
♦April 19, 2011 ♦Viking Juvenile
Why it's Pine Worthy: Because the cover is amazing and ahh I just can't wait!


Sirensong by Jenna Black
♦July 5, 2011 ♦St. Martin's Griffin
Why it's Pine Worthy: The cover is just beyond beautiful!

The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
♦April 12, 2011 ♦HarperCollins
Why it's Pine Worthy: Because Kelley is such an amazing author!

City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
♦April 5, 2011 ♦Margaret K. McElderry
Why it's Pine Worthy: Amazing series beautiful cover!











1 comment:

25kati said...

I sadly do from time to time but not these! I have read all about them. But most of them do have amazing covers!
Sorry it toke me so long to get back to you!

Popular Posts