I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Imm (14) & MM (11)

Dear Fellow bloggers,
I was wondering if a few people would like to help me run THIS blog. it is a lot of work to do it on my own so if I could get a team to help me that would be amazing!


Have decided to do Book Blogger Hop Every Friday. xD
Also, I have decided to talk to the less known authors and review their books because everyone deserves some recognition. But I will still be reviewing the big books!! =]]


Love you guys!



PDF:
Accidental Lover by Thomas Peters
Blood Bonds by Adrienne Wilder
The immortality Virus by Christine Amsdan
Heart Sight by Kay Springsteen
Tales of Ever by Jen Wylie
Love and Fangs by Stephanie Blough
Spiral X
The Blue Bells of scotland by Laura Vosika


For review:
Wonderland by Joanna Nadin
Anti-prom by Abby Mcdonald
Chime by Franny Billingsley
Two moon Princess by Carmen Ferreiro - Esteban (Have no idea who sent this but thank you!! It sounds amazing!)


Won:
Modern Witch by Debora Geary

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those all look awesome. I'm curious about The Immortality Virus. Hope you enjoy those!

Popular Posts