I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hourglass


Author: Claudia Gray
Series: Evernight
Publisher: HarperTeen
Publication Date: March 9, 2010
How Received: Borrowed
Rating: 4

Summary:
Hourglass is the third instalment to the Evernight series following Stargazer. The three books are written by Claudia Gray which is a pseudonym for the New York-Based Author Amy Vincent. The third book combats vampires, wraiths (ghosts), betrayal and of course love. The main character, Bianca Oliver is living with her rocky, shaky, strong, sturdy and passionate relationship with the head man, Lucas Ross. But Lucas is also a member of the ancient vampire hunting group Black Cross. Hourglass reaches Bianca after she has already been accepted into the Black Cross. Even though things may feel weird at that moment, the changes are about to come three-fold, and Bianca is almost powerless. Hourglass will make you laugh, jump for joy, and most of all, cry. It is an outstanding novel. Give Claudia Gray yet another pat on the back.


Review:
Strong intro and very attention grabbing. I think as I read over this review I wrote a few days back that it looks like I was editing some Paper for English.. So I guess I won't be going off of the review I wrote because Its stupid. I think I'll go free hand although I read this book many books ago so it will be difficult to remember everything and this will turn out short unfortunately. The thing is I HATED the end of this book and I am only going to read the next one for the authors sake and pray it gets better. Because the end of this book first made me cry then made me very very mad. On the first few chapter I was hooked it was extremely difficult to put this book down. Till the end then that's all I wanted to do. And as the story progresses the more you just sink into the story.

Kati

1 comment:

Lindsay Cummings author said...

hi! just hoppin by! new follower!! love the blog! found it on the YA book blog directory! =] follow me too?!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Popular Posts