I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dark Moon

Author: Steve Feasey
Series: Channeling
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Publication Date: 
February 1, 2011
How Received: Own

Rating: 5



Summary: 
Fourteen-year-old werewolf Trey is getting more powerful by the day. But can he control his powers - or will they bite back? Trey is sent on a dangerous mission to Iceland, where he must infiltrate the evil empire of the vampire Caliban. Trey's abilities are tested to the max, challenged by a rage he cannot regulate and a dark angel with looks that kill. Lucien Charon, Trey's mentor, lies in a coma in London, Trey is his only hope for survival. But the Netherworld is intent on destruction and Trey's about to face his nemesis...


Review:
In the beginning i was a bit disapointed. It didnt drag me in and make me want to read it. It was just there on the edge of confusion. It was more like telling me to put it down and not bother... But im stubborn! the story continued to be dry I started and finished atleast two books bewteen this one. it did sadly take me a while but the book is just as amazing as the first book! I cant wait for the next one!! 5/5

No comments:

Popular Posts