I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, February 18, 2011

Evernight


Author: Claudia Gray
Series: Evernight
Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
How Received: Borrowed
Rating: 4

Summary:
Bianca wants to escape. At the eerily Gothic Evernight Academy, the other students are sleek, smart, and almost predatory. Bianca knows she doesn't fit in. When she meets handsome, brooding Lucas, he warns her to be careful—even when it comes to caring about him. But the connection between them can't be denied. Bianca will risk anything to be with Lucas, but dark secrets are fated to tear them apart . . . and to make Bianca question everything she's ever believed.


Review:
I had no idea what to expect from this book or series. But OMG yeah amazing great twists and turns kept me pushing through I loved it! Of course there are always downside to books and everything because nothing is perfect. I don't like how the main character didn't explain herself in the beginning. But when I started this book im like gahh not another Vampire book. But thank the heavens it is way more then that and I am super glad I read it! I feel my reviews are getting shorter and shorter that makes me sad. But at least now I have two other people working with me on reviews so I can focus on keeping up with everything else.

No comments:

Popular Posts