I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday Madness (7)


Welcome to Monday Madness!

Monday Madness is a meme I started here at Bewitching Books with some inspiration from The Story Siren.

The idea behind Monday madness was not only to tell the crazy things happening in your life but things about the blog.

Anyone can participate in Monday Madness and you are not limited to only sharing About the blog or yourself. You can whatever you want!



Just incase I don't get on here on monday or something this will be my just in case post. There are 53 Followers So proud. I'm hoping to have a author interview soon. And Possibly a Giveaway in August. I know its so far away but it will be worth it. I should have a few signed bookmarkers coming in happy for that. Sadly I can not give them away on here for swag I have to give them to my library. Also I'm not really sick any more just. Busy. I have read so many books so far it's crazy. As soon as I finish my for review books I will be back at the library getting crazy amazing books! Not saying the ones I got for review arn't crazy amazing. I'm just saying. Ummmm The books I have coming up to read soon are Softly and tenderly, The days of tomorrow, and The water wars. So spread the word about us its much obliged! Have a Great Week!

Kati
Erin
Katie



2 comments:

Bekka said...

I gave your blog the One Lovely Blog award, and since we haven't heard a lot from Erin, I've asked her to receive it! Hop on over to my blog to get it =]

25kati said...

Erin will actually be having another Book Review coming up soon!

Popular Posts