I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Follow Friday

Q. Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...

Kati: I have many favortie TV shows so I will share them all with you so I don't have to explain them xD
Favorties are:
Dexter!!!!
The Best Years (Is on like the same channel as digrassie and its like at 12 AM)
Supernatural
Glee
One Tree Hill
I use to watch Vampire Diaries for a bit but then it was like ehh
I also use to watch Tosh.0 Which is on Comedy Central But that got crazy. Not a show to watch with your parents...even though they may love it!
Nikita
Hellcats
(As you can see i'm a CW fan so when cables gone I WILL SURVIVE!

Erin:
Nikita
Its about a rouge agent who wants to take down division with a few other agents. And Alex who is a mole in the system. Helping Nikita take them down.

Katie:
Castle, House, Ugly Betty, White Collar, Glee

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Happy Follow Friday. You have a great blog & I'm a new follower. Come visit me!

Jenny @ Into The Morning Reads

Unknown said...

New Follower!

I love 30 Rock. How can you not love a show that coins phrases like...

"I want to go to there."

"I love this cornbread so much I wanna take it behind a middle school and get it pregnant."

"What the what!"

"I can't eat this, I'm a foodie."

"I'm wearing a tux 'cause its after six. What am I, a farmer?"

"Oh my god, where are my manners? Do you wanna try meth?"

"I never sleep on planes. I don't wanna get 'incepted.'"

"Goodnight cheese."

"First of all, I look weird there because I'm snarting."

Ok. You have to be a fan after "snarting". That's a sneeze fart.

25kati said...

xD Thank you Charli I will definatly try to catch an episode of that! It sounds amazing and "snarting" was the best one you may have influenced me to watch it!
Oh I've started watching how I met your mother. I don't get where it got its title from but I love it!

Lark Andrea said...

Always glad to see another Supernatural fan! I am a new follower. :)

Reading Lark's Follow Friday & Hop

Sara said...

Hellcats is fun isn't it?

Happy Hop

25kati said...

Andrea Thank you and Supernatural is AH-mazing!
Sara Hellcats is fun and tons of crazy drama.

Popular Posts