I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Infinite Days


Author: Rebecca Maizel
Series: A Vampire Queen
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Publication Date: August 3, 2010
How Received: Borrowed
Rating: 3

Summary:
For 500 years Lenah Beaudonte has been a vampire. 500 years of seduction, blood and destruction. But she is sickened by her dark powers - and longs to feel the sun on her skin, grass under her bare feet, and share the breath of a human kiss. She wants to be mortal again. But is she really capable of being human, after her long years of darkness? Waking up as a sixteen-year-old girl brings Lenah many things - the life she has missed, taste, touch, love. But a vampire soul is not easily shed. And her coven - the four vampires she led in decadence and thrilling destruction - want their queen back...

Review:
The start is a bit confusing should have labeled the first two chapters a little bit better. I like how detailed the book is but the main character is a little dense. The cover is seriously BEAUTIFUL! But I must say the vampire books are getting SO old. But I like how this one kind of flips the switch a bit. It more or less reverses its self. The beginning and end of this book is terribly sad. Not teary sad but sad the same. The main story is SOOO weird. I don't like flash backs in books and I really don't like it in this one. I didn't like this book but I know a few people who probably would. But one thing I really do like in this book is the honesty. The ending is amazing! I don't know what else to say sorry!

No comments:

Popular Posts