I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Monday, February 7, 2011

Top Ten (1)



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. "This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!"

"Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers."

Top Ten Characters I'd Name My Children After:::\

I would use(in no order):

1)Jace, Alec from City of Bones
2)Calla from Nightshade
3)Lizze and Diesel from Wicked Appetite
4)Chole, Derek (even though I don't like the names I love the strength from within those characters. Also Simon but I like his name. From The Summoning
5)Dru and goth boy (still can't for the life of me remember his name)from Strange Angels
6)Dicey from I love Him to Pieces
7)Evie From This Girl is Different
8)Eliza from Book of Spells
9)Jenn and Antonio from Crusade
10)Wisty and Whit from Witch and wizard and The gift


Song to live by:

No comments:

Popular Posts