I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, February 25, 2011

Need


Author: Carrie Jones
Series: Need
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Children's Books
Publication Date: December 23, 2008
How Received: Borrowed
Rating: 5

Summary:
Zara White suspects there's a freaky guy semi-stalking her. She's also obsessed with phobias. And it's true, she hasn't exactly been herself since her stepfather died. But exiling her to shivery Maine to live with her grandmother? That seems a bit extreme. The move is supposed to help her stay sane...but Zara's pretty sure her mom just can't deal with her right now.
She couldn't be more wrong. Turns out the semi-stalker is not a figment of Zara's overactive imagination. In fact, he's still following her, leaving behind an eerie trail of gold dust. There's something not right - not human - in this sleepy Maine town, and all signs point to Zara. In this creepy, compelling breakout novel, Carrie Jones delivers romance, suspense, and a creature you never thought you"d have to fear.


Review: Ok people this book is about....PIXIES!!! Amazing right there I love this author just because she didn't write another lame vampire book! Ok so this book is amazing and I wish I owned the whole series because AMAZING!!! So the start was very sad and it help work a connection in with the main character Zara. I love how she has this thing with phobia's because I think not only is it a fun book but you are also learning something while you enjoy your book. There are so many funny quality's to this book and I learned so much that I can garentee that one day I will buy this series. Not only did it teach me about phobia's but it taught me the snow dance! Now living in Wisconsin I don't exactly need the snow dance but it is a useful fact non the less. I have decided to share the snow dance with you. So pay attention, because this is how you do the snow dance. xD "Drop an ice cube in the toilet and dance around the toilet saying snow, snow, snow until the ice cube melts." Sadly the start of this book was a bit slow. Then it became enchanting. So enchanting that I read Need then went and Read Captivate now all I need to do is wait for Entice to come to my local library. So I hope that I have helped lead you to an amazing series and I hope you enjoy it!

Kati

2 comments:

Bekka said...

I really really enjoyed Need. I love the characters, all of them. But to be honest, I really didn't like the second one, Captivate. The writing quality was poor, and I really wish it wasn't so I could get through to the rest of the story!

25kati said...

I loved both. But I think your right there was something missing in captivate. I still can't wait to read entice though.

Popular Posts