I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Behind Green Glass


Author: Amanda Von Hoffmann
Series: ---
Publisher: Soto Publishing
Publication Date: May 1, 2010
How Received: For Review
Rating: 5



Summary:
Isolde is a shy and artistic sixteen-year-old who moves into a house rumored to be haunted. When she discovers a shard of green glass, a new world opens for her. Through the glass she sees Lyric, who mistakenly believes that he is a ghost, and other ethereally beautiful creatures. As their mystery unfolds, Isolde learns that they are not ghosts, but The Forgotten Ones, fairies cast out of their realm, labeled imperfect for their physical and mental differences. Isoldes friendship with Lyric and The Forgotten Ones teaches her that sometimes our imperfections can also be our greatest strengths.


Review: The book is amazing. Not what I expected. I love stories when it comes to YA. This is amazing just as wonderful as the Iron Fey series. I secretly hope this will be a series. ;) I wish I had a better word for this book. All the books ive been lately are just indescribably amazing! I love the caracters. The love interest. I can totally relate with izzy on being a wallflower. Thankfully I cannot relate to how her mother acts. If it does become a series I would love to see how it unfolds! 5/5

2 comments:

Shaylene said...

Awesome review! It's really to the point. My friend loved this book, so I'm going to have to check it out. I thought it was published in the eighties or something because of the cover. What can I say though? I judge books by their cover. Anyway, thanks for the review :)

Majanka said...

Great review. I've read this book as well and I must admit I really enjoyed it too. Amanda Von Hoffmann is a wonderful author.

I'm a new GFC follower btw! ;)
Kind regards,
I Heart Reading

Popular Posts