I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Laney

Author: Joann I. Martin Sowles
Series: ---
Publisher:
Brookehaven Publishing
Publication Date: October 30, 2010
How Received: For review
Rate: 5+
 
Summary:
In a small college town in Northern California, Laney Alexander leads a regular, uneventful life–that is, until the charming and alluring Oliver Knight enters her world. Who is this gorgeous and mysterious stranger? Or, rather, what is he? As Laney’s sophomore year of college begins, so does an unbelievable adventure–including a love she didn’t know she longed for. She soon learns that Oliver is not ordinary, nor is the rest of his family, including a sister who openly hates her and a brother who will stop at nothing for revenge. As she fights for her life, and Oliver’s love, Laney discovers that the fictional world of vampires isn’t so fictional after all. Nobody is safe, especially Laney, Oliver’s most important priority, and he will stop at nothing to protect her. With her mortality at risk, and a commitment revealed that she, without a doubt, knows she wants, Laney’s life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn…
Review:
More? More MORE!!!!
ahaha ok so um I am so glad that this summer the second book is coming out this summer! I can not stop thinking about this book! I just want to read it again and again! I have not ever wanted to re-read a book as much as I want to read this one! The story is dramatic, detailed and, addictive! This amazing book has restored my faith in the vampireic books! This book would make an amazing movie! When  I am able to get the next book I think I might not sleep till I finish it! Sooo I could probably go and talk about this book forever. But instead I think you guys should go and check this book out! If you have read or will read let me know what you had thought of it!
5+/5

No comments:

Popular Posts