I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Books to Pine for (2)


The Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
~October 1, 2011 ~HarperTeen
Why it's pine worthy: I get the honor to read it and it sounds amazing!!!

Just Your Average Princess by Kristina Springer
~October 11, 2011 ~Farrar, Straus and Giroux
Why it's pine worthy: Not going to lie I am judging this book only on the cover right now and... It looks soooo cute!

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
~October 18, 2011 ~Little Brown
Why it's pine worthy: I Love This Series!!!!!! I can not wait!

Rot & Ruin By Jonathan Maberry
~May 3, 2011 ~Simon & Schuster
Why it's pine worthy: Well honestly all i'm going to say is... Zombies?

Divergent by Veronica Roth
~May 3, 2011 ~Katherine Tegen Books
Why it's pine worthy: I have heard a lot of talk about it so I think I'll give it a shot

Mercy by Rebecca Lim
~May 17, 2011 ~Hyperion
Why is it pine worthy: I started this book online and let me just say I loved it sadly I have not had time to finish it..

Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini 
~May 31, 2011 ~Hyperion
Why it's pine worthy: I read a lot about it and it just sounded good!

No comments:

Popular Posts