I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Heart's Sentinel

Author: PJ Schnyder
Series: ---
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Publication Date:
January 5, 2011
How Received: For Review
Rate: 5+
For: Adults
Summary:
Born human, Mackenzie never wanted to be a shapeshifter. After a shifter stalks and brutally Changes her, she runs to the jaguars of River Gap pride for protection from the stalker still searching for her, to come to terms with the attack and learn to control her new, powerful cougar body. Adam, a River Gap Sentinel, is assigned as her guard and mentor. Well aware of his strength and how new she is the shapeshifter world, he holds himself back from the flames of primal desire she ignites. But, to survive the stalker, they both need to first battle their pasts and learn what it truly means to be the sentinels of each other’s hearts.
Review:
So when I decided to start writing this review I had a small freak out thinking I lost my notebook.. AKA my world! 
*Makes grabbing motion* More more more!!
Ok so the start was..... Strange in a good way. Very detailed. The oddness just wouldn't leave me. Some parts were a bit confusing. ....when I wrote this I had lost my Review Mojo :/ I got it back but.. way to late. I had read seven books between then and now. So Make sure to check out this book!

No comments:

Popular Posts