I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Vampire Stalker

Author: Allison Van Diepen
Series: ---
Publisher: 
Point
Publication Date: June 1, 2011
How Received: For Review
Rate: 5

Summary:
What if the characters in a vampire novel left their world--and came into yours? Amy is in love with someone who doesn't exist: Alexander Banks, the dashing hero in a popular series of vampire novels. Then one night, Amy meets a boy who bears an eerie resemblance to Alexander. In fact, he IS Alexander, who has escaped from the pages of the book and is in hot pursuit of a wicked vampire named Vigo. Together, Amy and Alexander set out to track Vigo and learn how and why Alexander crossed over. But when she and Alexander begin to fall for each other, Amy wonders if she even wants him to ever return to the realm of fiction.

Review:
0.0
Amazing!
Ok on to the real review!
Talking about books inside of books is always amazing to me but thats the kind of bookaholic I am. Um the guy just comes from another relem and... WOW. Yeah this book leaves me pretty speechless. It was a quick interesting read. I defiantly recommend it. It's not just another vampire book. It's better. I was afraid to read this knowing it was a vampire book and I am so glad I did! Sadly if I sad anymore I know I would go and blab all of the good stuff so go check it out! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

2 comments:

Book Lover said...

This sounds very intriguing!

Unknown said...

Nice review. It seems that you liked the book and had fun reviewing it.
Mike
PS Please stop over at my blog and say hi.

Popular Posts