I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hush, Hush

Author: Becca Fitzpatrick
Series: Hush, Hush
Publisher: Simon & Schuster
Publication Date: October 13, 2009

How Received: Borrowed
Rate: 5



Summary:
Imagine a fallen angel just coming into your life and trying to take it away from you. Nora Grey was a normal living girl until Patch Cipriano came into her life. Patch was a fallen Angel who needed to kill Nora in order to become a human. It started out in her Biology class when her teacher forces her to sit next to Patch and moves her best friend Vee. Nora was a very smart girl and she was doing very well in biology class until Patch comes along. Patch has those black mysterious eyes and a nice body that any girl would fall for. He tries to kill Nora a couple of times but he can’t because falls in love with her. Patch was always stalking her and knew about everything that Nora was doing. Then Jules comes along who is a friend of Elliot. Jules tries to Kill Nora because Nora has found out that Jules was kicked out of school for killing a friend of his, but Patch doesn’t let that happen. Nora is lost between the air because she doesn't know if she should trust Patch or not. I think that this book was a really good book and I recommend it for teens because it's the kind of story that when you read it you don't want to stop until you finish. I wanted to stop here because I didn’t want to spoil it for those who might be interested in reading it.


Review: Strange, Strange, Strange beginning. I listened to this book instead of reading it. Bad Idea because the person reading the book sucked. Patch is... Odd and kind of creepy in the beginning. I was surprised by the funny parts. My mom kept asking me why I was laughing. Amazingly I was right about who the bad guy was even when she had no idea. muahaha. So in all this book is amazing!


WARNING: I started Crescendo but could not continue so this is the last of this series you will see from me.

1 comment:

Shaylene said...

I loved Hush, Hush. Yeah, Patch is kind of weird, but I actually ending up loving him as a character. Is Crescendo that bad? I've heard that it wasn't that good, but I've been skeptical. Anyway, great review :)

Popular Posts