I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Firelight

Author: Sophie Jordan
Series: Firelight
Publisher: HarperTeen
Publication Date: September 7, 2010

How Received: Borrowed
Rating: 5

Summary:
With her rare ability to breathe fire, Jacinda is special even among the draki—the descendants of dragons who can shift between human and dragon forms. But when Jacinda’s rebelliousness leads her family to flee into the human world, she struggles to adapt, even as her draki spirit fades. The one thing that revives it is Will, whose family hunts her kind. Jacinda can’t resist getting closer to him, even though she knows she’s risking not only her life but the draki’s most closely guarded secret.

Review:
So normally I write the review as I read the book but this time I decided to do it differerently. Now let me just say I lovveee this book. Its kind of strange at first but amazing. The chemistry is something people would die for. The romance between the dragon and the hunter is so strong and beautiful. It is one of the better YA's I have read in a long time. This is like twilight... But better and with dragons and hunters. The story so riviting. I just couldnt put this book down. It was sooo goo... Amazing. eekkkkkkk! I can not wait to read vanish! Which comes out this September! 5/5

No comments:

Popular Posts