I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Iron Daughter

Author: Julie Kagawa
Series: Iron Fey
Publisher: Harlequin Teens
Publication Date: August 10, 2010
How Received: Borrowed
Rate: 5
 
Summary: 
Half Summer faery princess, half human, Meghan has never fit in anywhere. Deserted by the Winter prince she thought loved her, she is prisoner to the Winter faery queen.
As war looms between Summer and Winter, Meghan knows that the real danger comes from the Iron Fey, iron-bound faeries that only she and her absent prince have seen.
But no one believes her. Worse, Meghan's own fey powers have been cut off. She's alone in Faery with only her wits for help. Trusting anyone would be foolish. Trusting a seeming traitor could be deadly. But even as she grows a backbone of iron, Meghan can't help but hear the whispers of longing in her all-too-human heart.
 
Review:
So I had started this book before then stopped to read a few others. So sorry for the messy review. There were parts in this book soo painful that a had to skip ahead. If you read and liked Iron King you will love Iron Daughter. The strong connection you have with the first one will be stronger with this one. But for those of you who are not Team Ash... Well I'm sorry. maybe.. Woot Ash! Ok umm this series is crazyy addictive! It even helped me get my reviewing/reading mojo back! I was so happy. I have so much to say but it is all to mixed up and I am afraid it would make no sense. But there is one more thing.. The end is... Dramatic! and It leaves you in a cliff hanger. I am so happy to own Iron Queen. I love this book more then the first one if that is even possible. There is a lot if things that happen in this book. It is crazy to try and take in. But worth it! 5+/5

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I love this series. The Iron Queen rocks!!!! It'll leave you dying for The Iron Knight:D Even though, for me, The Iron Daughter was more a Team Puck book, lol.

25kati said...

Well maybe... Except for the end then allll Team Ash

Popular Posts