I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, October 28, 2011

THE LAST BLIND DATE

Author: Linda Yellin
Series: ---
Publisher: Galley Books
Publication Date: 
October 4, 2011
How Received: For Review
Rate: 5



Summary: A fun, charming memoir about a woman who falls in love, packs her bags, and starts over in the city that eats its young.


Review: This book is cute. It actually inspired me in ways I didn't think it could, in a creative way. It helped me figure out what I was going to write for NaNo WriMo. This book is funny, and sad and it has a bit of self-advertising in it. In ways my life was much like the one I was reading about (Linda's). Except we were 30 minutes away and we are much much younger. :] But this is a must read for those who are in love and for those who have forgotten what real true love is.  

No comments:

Popular Posts