I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Hey Everybody

It's been a while since I have talked to y'all. As you know we have had a few new reviewers on the blog lately! Many thanks to them and to Moujnir while I was without a computer.

Life has been very busy this year!

I went to Indiana to visit a very dear friend and see his little sister in her musical. It was footloose and she was the best one there! (Aaron and I are rather terrible at taking pictures together)

I wanted to share with you a few pictures from my trip as well as ask a few questions. I hope y'all can bare with me.

As most of you know, I have a lot going on. I was suppose to move at the end of May but that has been post-poned. My cat had to be put down, I have been without a computer for two months. I now realize that my moving post has not actually been posted so maybe none of you know this. hmmm. Oops, well now you do. When I say I have been busy I mean work 12 hours every day, read two books, search for a new car and I am planning to move to Indiana. Doesn't sound like much but it's crushing me with time. I love this blog and all of you who follow so I will never give up on it. I'm very dedicated to making this blog first priority. But I haven't had the resources I had before so bare with me on the lack of material.

I wanted to know how you guys felt about the blog. What you think we should add, change, or remove. Should we label better with the guest bloggers? Should we do more giveaways? I want to make this blog a better place, where everyone loves to come to. So I am open to constructive criticism. 

I still have no new camera so no Vlog IMM's yet.

Lemme know what y'all think, I am grateful for everything!

No comments:

Popular Posts