I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, May 19, 2012

IMM (In My Mailbox)

IMM (In My Mailbox) is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, which allows us to share the books we recieve each week with you. These are the books we've recieved these past few weeks:

Make Me by Parker Blue 

Cindi McMenamin, to be released August 1, 2012

Klonopin Lunch by Jessica Dorfman Jones, to be released July 17, 2012


Archimedes' Claw by Theodore Morrison Homa MD

Fairytale Keeper by Andrea Cefalo

Fair Coin by E. C. Meyers

Lightbringer by K.D. McEntire

Daughters for a Time by Jennifer Handford

Between by Daniel Frost

That's it for now! What goodies have you guys received this week?

2 comments:

roro said...

njoy alll
fair coin sounds awesome

Paige said...

The Fairytale Keeper looks pretty good. I hope you enjoy everything! Here's my IMM!

http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/05/in-my-mailbox-35-weekly-wrap-up.html

~Paige @ Comfort Books

Popular Posts