I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted at Breaking the Spine that allows us to spotlight books we are eagerly awaiting to come out.


This week's selection is:





Hidden by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast


Publication Date: October 16, 2012

Summary: In the must-read tenth installment of the #1 New York Times bestselling vampyre series, Darkness won’t stay hidden for long… 


Now in Hidden, the tenth installment of the series, the stakes are higher than ever before.


Neferet’s true nature has been revealed to the Vampyre High Council, so Zoey and the gang might finally get some help in defending themselves and their beloved school against a gathering evil that grows stronger every day. And they’ll need it, because Neferet’s not going down without a fight. Chaos reigns at the House of Night.
What books are you waiting on this Wednesday?

2 comments:

Anna @ Literary Exploration said...

I never did get on the P.C. Cast band wagon, but I might have to pick up these books sometime! Great pick :)

Anna @ Literary Exploration
My WoW

25kati said...

I actually never got on it either! But my best friend is obsessed with the series so I posted it in honor of her!

Popular Posts