I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

100 Books in a year



Challenge Details

• Timeline: 01 Jan 2011 - 31 Dec 2011

• Rules - Read 100 or more books in 2011

• All books can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.

• Only print books and ebooks count (no audiobooks).

• You can join anytime.


My reads so far:
1)Shadow Hills - Anastasia Hopcuc
2)Fire - Kristin Cashore
3)Hex Hall - Rachel Hawkins
4)The Secret Life Of sparrow delaney - Suzanne Harper
5)I heart you, you haunt me - Lisa Schroeder
6)Shiver - Maggie Strefvater
7)Elsewhere - Gabrielle Zevin
8)The Gift - James Patterson
9)This Girl is Different - JJ Johnson
10)I love him to pieces - Evonne Tsang
11)Trouble Maker - Janet Evanovich
12)The Summoning - Kelley Armstrong
13)Betrayals - Lili St.Crow
14)Wicked Appetite - Janet Evanovich
15)Awakening - Kelley Armstrong
16)Linger - Maggie Strefvater
17)Shine - Lauren Myracle

Popular Posts