I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Elsewhere



Author: Gabrielle Zevin
Series: ---
Publisher: Square Fish
Publication Date: 2005
Pages: 277
How Received: Borrowed
Genre: 1.Future life - Fiction. 2. Death - Fiction

Rating: 4 Stars

Summary: After Fifteen-year old Liz Hall is hit by a taxi and killed, she finds herself in a place that is both like and unlike earth, where she must adjust to her new status and figure out how to "live."

The beginning was wonderful and strong. Some parts before chapter 12 we meet the character at her worst I guess you could say. I so wanted to hate he but as I continued she began to realize everything and The story began to blossom more beautifully then before. The book in all was pretty remarkable. Considering that I wasn't sure if I would be able to finish it. I actually recommend this book! The ideas just flowed it was a very touching story! I wouldn't have Gabrielle Zevin write this any other way.

No comments:

Popular Posts