I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Linger


Author: Maggie Stiefvater
Series: Shiver
Publisher: Scholastic Press
Publication Date: July 2010
Pages: 360
How Received: Borrowed
Rating: 3 Stars

Summary:In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver, Grace and Sam found each other. Now, in Linger, they must fight to be together. For Grace, this means defying her parents and keeping a very dangerous secret about her own well-being. For Sam, this means grappling with his werewolf past... and figuring out a way to survive into the future. Add into the mix a new wolf named Cole, whose own past has the potential to destroy the whole pack. And Isabel, who already lost her brother to the wolves... and is nonetheless drawn to Cole. At turns harrowing and euphoric, Linger is a spellbinding love story that explores both sides of love - the light and the dark, the warm and the cold - in a way you will never forget.

Review:
I was Afraid to start this book because I was afraid of being let down.. I shouldn't have tried it. This review is going to be beyond short. I didn't like the beginning of this book it didn't re introduce the characters I read this book what feels like almost a year ago because I've read so many books since then. And I had no Idea who the characters were anymore. The beginning made me not want to continue. Shiver was like a 4 out of 5. But linger is more of a 2 out of 5. The book is extremely Unappealing it should have been left at being just one book. Ick. The book was also written in to many POV's.

No comments:

Popular Posts