I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Nightshade


Author: Andrea Cremer
Series: ---
Publisher: Penguin
Publication Date: 2010
How Received: Borrowed
Rating: 5+ Stars

Summary:
Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything -- including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

Review: (Warning longest review I've ever written)
At 5AM I started this book I promised myself that after two chapters that I would go to sleep. The beginning was so intriguing and amazing that it was difficult to put the book down and not continue. I fell asleep quickly that night promising myself I would start right back on that book the second I woke up. And let me tell you that night did not go by fast enough. Then I started reading again and I got to the middle of the book. Now normally books tend to start to drag near the middle but the reason for the plus after the five is yet to come. The book kept pushing forward just getting better and better while it progressed. I wrote this review down but as I start to think about the book and the journey not only the characters took but also the one I toke reading it makes the words just flow so easily. So there is no need for me to look off the already written review because this is so much more. This book is so amazing that it can barley be described in words. I stayed up through the night to read this book I had school today but I did not sleep for instead I read. I read through class after class... Did I just rhyme? I can't rhyme so that's how awesome this book is it is on my favorites list next to 13 reasons why and Willow. And that is what earned this book a +. Thanks for reading this review and I hope you read and enjoy the book as much as I did.

No comments:

Popular Posts