I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Follow my blog friday

http://myfamilyofanimals.blogspot.com/

What makes up you non-human family? I have two cats and two dogs! I love them shiatsu, collie, tortoise shell and Bombay. Abby,
Sammy, Snickers, and Lucy



To join the fun and make now book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
If your new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

8 comments:

Annette Mills said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm looking forward to following your posts! I'm a big dog lover too.

Anne@HeadFullofBooks said...

You have quite the animal family. Each looks very precious.

Headfullofbooks

25kati said...

Yes all my pets are very special I had rescued them all and so they all have amazing stories!

Unknown said...

Thank you for following my blog! I'm following in return! Btw I love the pictures of your pets :D

25kati said...

Moonlight Gleam thank you very much!

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through. New follower. What adorable doggies and kitties!
My Hop

25kati said...

Thanks So much Alison! Gotta love cute animals. Super hard to resist. Ps. I love your blogs layout super cute!

Lisa Jo said...

Kati,

Happy Blog Hop! Thanks for stopping by my blog. You non-human family is adorable! Too cute!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Lisajo85
Once Upon A Chapter

Popular Posts