I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, January 14, 2011

The summoning


Author: Kelley Armstrong
Series: The summoning
Publisher: Harper collins
Publication Date: 2008
Pages: 390
How Received: Borrowed
Genre: 1.Supernatural - Fiction 2. Group homes - Fiction
Rating: 5!

Summary:
After 15 year old Chloe starts seeing ghosts and is sent to Lyle house, a mysterious group home for mentally disturbed teenagers, she soon discovers that neither Lyle house nor its inhabitants are exactly what they seem, and that she and her new friends are in danger.

Review:
The beginning is very fast paced after the flash back that starts the stroy and gives it a little history. Before you know it you are well into the book. It is an amazing read and it is difficult to put down. I recommend this series on the highest level possible. I can not wait for the next book to be in my hands so I can devour it. When Chloe gets to Lyle house it's so odd. But by the time she has been in lyle house for a week the real action starts to take place. I love the plot and the mix of normal people with the super humans. The summoning is one of those books you can't put down and when you get to the end you just need to have the next one by you so you can jump to the next book! If I hadn't said it enough this book is one of my all time favorites!!!!!

No comments:

Popular Posts