I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stylish blog award


I would like to thank the amazing Mandi @ The book nymph

So this is my second award in one week ahaha its cool!


Here are the rules:

1.) Be sure to thank the person who gave you the award in your post.
2.) Share seven fun things about yourself
3.) Pass the award onto ten bloggers who you think are extremely stylish
4.) Be sure to let the winners know they were chosen.

Seven Fun Facts:

1. I learned how to really read in like 6th grade
2. I have to be one of the worst spellers in the world.
3. I was not for Good Reads until I won a book
4. I still secretly love Shelfari more!
5. Without Spell check I would most likely fail English. :]
6. I just started this blog and I have 25 Followers!!
7. I love music! No one favorite band just favorite songs!

The 10 bloggers I gave my Awards to:

I'm terrible at this i'm not close to any blogger other then Korianne and I sometimes talk to Mandi I already gave korianne an award and Mandi Gave me this award.

No comments:

Popular Posts