I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Surprise Post

So I was looking at something and I decided to do this blog. And I want your honest feed back!

I was wondering who your Favorite characters are in what books? What person do you wish was real or you would want to date if they were real?

Me personally I love Jacob from Twilight, Derek from The summoning, Goth boy from Strange Angels, and Shay from Nightshade!

Notice a trend?
They are all....Werewolves of sorts! Odd right? I just noticed that yesterday as I was thinking about it!

So who are yours?


Books:



2 comments:

BOOKed_up said...

I LOVE Sookie for the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris (first book is called 'Dead Until Dark').. i think we would be best friend :)

Aleetha said...

Now Peeta is still my number one.
have you read The Hunger Games ?

I know it's not friday. But I am your newest follower :)

Popular Posts