I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, July 29, 2011

Follow Friday


Q. Let's step away from books for a second and get personal. What T-Shirt slogan best describes you?

Wow there where sooo many t-shirts I looked at that reminded me of me (sounds bad ahah). Ok so I saw the Boo Fricken' hoo shirt (had a ghost on it) That is kind of my attitude. I'm one of those people that will in my head tell you to get over it. Then there was the Average Joes shirt (from Dodgeball) and I thought that fit me because I feel average. I saw the "I think I know you from Facebook" Because facebook is how I know most authors and fellow bloggers. Then there were the Zombies t-shirts I love Zombies it's so weird I don't really understand why ahah. Lastly there was A shih tzu is my homboy and even though my shih tzu is a girl she is still the one that pretty much never leaves my side. So in all I guess I just decided to go with this because I ALWAYS say it.. (just take away Mr.Rogers.)

















Oh I also thought about the "I can't F*cking Spell" Shirt explanation not needed.

Popular Posts