I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday Show Off

Saturday Show off is kind of like Follow Friday and Bookshelf Showcase. If you have any interest in signing up please do so by contacting me at klearboredom@yahoo.com
Thank you to Myranda for being the first to hop up and be in the spotlight! :]

My{reads}da is actually the blog that inspired me to start a blog of my own and share all the amazing book I find.

About my blog: My{reads}da as founded in late October of 2010. I started the blog so I could interact and share my feelings with other book crazy people! My main focus is Young Adult, but occasionally I read Adult novels. The title of my blog is a combination with my name and my passion. This blog features reviews, giveaways, interviews, other weekly meme's.

Little bit about me: Hello everyone, my name is Myranda (Yes, it's spelt funny). I'm a fifteen year old book addict. I am currently going to High school. I am a wallflower (at least thats what my friends tell me). I ride horses, and live on a farm. I have a cat, two dogs, eleven horses, and a few goats. I have always been a shy person. I would rather have my face in a book, then out watching a football game. I have always loved reading. I mainly read Young Adult, and  sometimes Adult novels. I have a passion for writing, and have already started on several stories. I love shopping for vintage cloths and green tea!

Links: 

1 comment:

Myranda said...

Thanks Kati! I feel so honored that my blog inspired you to start your own!

Myranda

Popular Posts