I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, July 15, 2011

If I had a Magic Lamp

So this is a meme hosted by Ya-Aholic. 
  • It's called If I had a Magic Lamp Friday or for short MLF. 
  • For MLF you will post that if you had a magic lamp what would you wish for?  It can be anything from meeting your favorite author, wishing you had a book way before it was released, or well anything! 
 
Wish one: I wish I had Read Iron Queen already so I can start on Iron Knight.
Wish two: I wish I had a Laptop so I could do my IMM quicker and be able to update the blog with out having to sit out in the loud kitchen.
Wish three: I wish I had the books I was missing in all my series (as physical books):
Stephanie Plum novels: 1-9, 15, 17 , 18
The Dreaming Series: The Dreaming 3
Maximum ride series: 1-4, Fang
Death by... Series: Death by Bikini, Death by Denim 
Changeling Series: Wereling
Kitty Norville: 1-7
The Books of Umber: Happenstance Found
The Saga of Larten Crepsley: Birth of a Killer
Bloodline Series: Bloodline
Iron Fey Series: Iron King, Iron Daughter
Men who walk the edge of honor: Savor the Danger

2 comments:

Karen C said...

If I had a magic lamp, I would 1) wish my dh had the job he wanted, 2)I had a new laptop all my own

Haley @ YA-Aholic said...

HEY, Thanks for joining in on MLF! (:

-Haley from Ya-Aholic

Popular Posts