I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Saturday Show Off

Saturday Show off is kind of like Follow Friday and Bookshelf Showcase. If you have any interest in signing up please do so by contacting me at klearboredom@yahoo.com
Wendy Mitchell:
I just started a blog called Rage, Sex and Teddy Bears. It revolves around the RomanceErotica genre, with an emphasis on the Paranormal/Urban Fantasy  element. There are also occassional rants about mean, nasty reviewers, pirating, or anything else that sits on my brain and causes an eye twitch.

About Me: I live in rural N.C. on a 20+ acre sanctuary I started for wolf hybrids. As you can imagine, this curtails my social life a bit, so I read. Mainly to keep up with my language skills, so I don't start communicating in barks and howls. I review for several websites and newsletters, but felt the need for more freedom in expressing my thoughts. I don't believe in trashing authors or their works, if I don't like a book I will always be as diplomatic and compassionate as possible. I love strong, independent, kick ass heroines with lots of snark and bite. ( it must be the wolf thing)

Favorite Authors include J.R.Ward, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Shelly Laurenston and Lora Leigh.

            Goodreads:  http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/4656298
            Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/dukediva32

No comments:

Popular Posts