I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Go The F**k to Sleep

Author: Adam Mansbach
Series: ---
Publisher: 
Akashic Books

Publication Date: June 14, 2011
How Received: For Review
Rate: 5

Review: So I  was suppose to read this but I've been pushing it back because I was busy with other books. But then I saw this book on facebook. Jennifer L. Armentrout posted it saying this "Totally not small child or work appropriate, but funny as hell. Samuel L Jackson reading "Go the F**K to sleep. Saw this on Kate Kaynak's blog" So I linked up what she said as well. 
But any ways this book is really really funny but it is more for the adults rather then the kids... Obviously. 


Here's a link to Samuel L Jackson reading it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FeKxIaG_f_c

No comments:

Popular Posts