I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Iron Knight

Author: Julie Kagawa
Series: Iron Fey
Publisher: Harlequin
Published date: October 25, 2011
How Recieved: For Review
Rate: 5+

Summary: 
Ash, former prince of the Winter Court, gave up everything. His title, his home, even his vow of loyalty. All for a girl… and all for nothing. Unless he can earn a soul. 

Review:  I am not gonna lie the first thing that came to my mind with this book was oh no she changed the players so late in the game! She makes Ash sounds like a bleep hole and desperate. But only in the beginning after that its all action. I love ash hes my favorite character but this book had some dull points and to much of the seer. Other then that it was entertaining and funny. I loved this story kind of reminded me of twilight with all the love triangles. I think this series gets better as it goes I am sad to see it end. I would love to see puck get his own story... Im not even team puck but ive grown to love him almost as much as ash. This is a book that cannot be missed!

No comments:

Popular Posts