I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Solstice

Author: P.J. Hoover
Series: ---
Publisher: 
Andrea Brown Literary Agency 
Publication Date: May 4, 2011
How Received: For Review
Rate: 5+



Summary: Where Mythology and Dystopia meet... Piper's world is dying. Global warming kills every living thing on Earth. She endures the endless summer and does what she can to help, until one day… Piper discovers a world of mythology parallel to her own. A world where gods battle for control, and monsters feed in the rivers of the Underworld. This dark world pulls her in and tells her she belongs. 


Review: I like this version of global warming its the opposite of all the other globle warming books. Its actually about heat and no water instead of flooding and ice. Whats there to say about Solstice? Ha! Whats there not to say? I couldn't put this book down! It made me cry, it made me made, it left me breathless and rendered me speechless. I am at a complete loss of words for how absolutely amazing this book really is. It is a definite must read. Maybe read it a couple houndred times. Make it into a movie it was really amazing! I love how it all unfolded, I loved the characters (except Reese). This is an unforgettable book. I cant wait for more from this author.

1 comment:

PJ Hoover said...

Wow! Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I really appreciate your time and efforts!

Popular Posts