I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Iron Queen


Author: Julie Kagawa
Series: Iron Fey
Publisher: Harlequin
Published date: January 25, 2011
How Recieved: For Review
Rate: 5

Summary: 
My name is Meghan Chase.
I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.
This time, there will be no turning back.



Review: As I read Iron Queen all I could think of was how awesome Rupert Grint would be as puck. Ahah. The series has yet to let me down. Its captivating and memorable. This could be a huge series. Kind of like the harry potter books. (sorry harry potter on the brain) I Know I was a bit slow on reading it but i'm glad I waited. It is amazing, breath taking and the end just broke my heart every night I found myself up till 5am fighting to finish the series. Just starving for more this series will take your heart and never give it back. I found myself dropping everything to read it. Sadly I read the book on my kindle instead of the physical book that's the one thing that made me sad about the whole thing I read the whole series via ebook.

No comments:

Popular Posts