I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Selling books

I have decided to sell a few of my books to make room for other ones. All the books are in great condition unless written otherwise. I normally only read my books once but the ones i'm keeping I plan to read again. The others I have not read yet.
Manga:
The Dreaming 1
The Dreaming 2
Fruits Basket 1
Fruits Baskets 16
Read or Dream 2
Physical Books: (not sure which is paperback and which is hardcover I guessed sorry)
The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher (Hardcover)
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead (paperback)
Frostbite by Richelle Mead (paperback)
Double Cross by James Patterson (hardcover)
Cross by James Patterson (paperback)
Max by James Patterson (paperback)
Angel By James Patterson (Hardcover)
Vampire Diaries The awakening and the struggle L.J. Smith (paperback)
Ninth Grade Slays by Heather Brewer (paperback)
I wore the Ocean in the Shape of a Girl by Kelle Groom (hardcover)
The Mistresses Revenge by Tamar Cohen (Paperback)
Theres No Place Like Home by Jen Calonita (hardcover)
Hedgeland by Ann Nyland (paperback) (I have it on my kindle too but i'm keeping that one)
Ten Things I hate about me by Randa Abdel-Fattah (paperback)
Playful and Powerful warrior within you by Gj Reynolds (paperback)
Secrets of Transformation (paperback)
Here Lies Bridget by Paige Harbison (paperback)
Zapped by Carol Higgins Clark (hardcover)
Lost Souls by Lisa Jackson (hardcover)
The Calling by Inger Ash Wolfe (hardcover) - Missing Jacket
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (paperback)
E-mail me at klearboredom@yahoo.com if you have questions or you want to buy one.

No comments:

Popular Posts