I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Best of 2011!

So far this year I have read about 87 books!


So it is very difficult for me to tell you the best! but I can link it up and if I forget any you can look it up. I'm very sorry for the delay I have been helping my mother all day. I also had my wallet stolen so I am not in the best of shape.


So here's 5+ Stars, 5 Stars, 4 Stars, 3 Stars


Now this might take me a little bit to compile but since I just finished Bite me I will say that is amazing. Burn out, In the Land of Winter, Laney, Vampire Stalker, How I stole Johnny Depps Alien Girlfriend by Gary Ghislain, Dark Moon by Steve Feasey, Firelight by Sophie Jordan, Heartsight by Kay Springsteen, Anxious Hearts By Tucker Shaw.... I would go on but it is too unorganized. 

No comments:

Popular Posts