I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, May 1, 2011

To Kill a Warlock

Author: H. P. Mallory
Series: Dulcie O' Neil
Publisher: H. P. Mallory
Publication Date: August 25, 2011
How Recieved: For Review
Rate:5
 
Summary: The murder of a dark arts warlock. A shape-shifting, ravenous creature on the loose. A devilishly handsome stranger sent to investigate. Sometimes working law enforcement for the Netherworld is a real bitch. 

My Thoughts:
To Kill a Warlock is hilarious!!!! From the first page I was drawn into Dulcie's life and  all her problems. Dulcie is a fantastic heroine, and a role model for all women. Dulcie's love intrests - Knight a Loki, Quillan an elf, and Bram a vampire , mixed with Dulcie herself, a faerie - made a perfect story that had just enough romance and a lot of adventure. Her best friend, Sam was also a key element in the story, and she had me laughing throughout the entire book. But what I really liked about this book is that it didn't have a huge cliffhanger; to Kill a Warlock had solved its own mystery, and it was up to me if I wanted to see these characters in another adventure.  I'm looking forward to reading A Tale of Two Goblins, and I wish that this series will go on for a long time. A perfect blend of humor and action, this is a book - and a series- that you won't want to miss.
5/5



-Moujnir

No comments:

Popular Posts