I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Summer of the Goose

Author: Wayne J Street, Jr.
How Recieved: Review
For: Children
Rate:5

Summary:
When Billy D and Grandpa are asked to babysit the neighbor's goose for the day, trouble is bound to ensue. After all, the prize winning tomatoes are at stake! But through all their misadventures, Billy D and Grandpa learn lessons about tolerance, patience, friendship, and loving their neighbors, all during the Summer of the Goose.


Review:
I appreciate very much being sent this book. And It was very cute! My only question is why Billy D? Why not just Billy? The book will go to my amazing cousin lexie. I know she will love it till the world ends. As this is a child's book and even I liked it and will probably never for get it I give it a 5/5. http://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-61663-853-5

No comments:

Popular Posts