I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Vampire's Warden

Author: S. J. Wright
Series: Undead in Brown County
Publisher: S. J. Wright
Publication Date: February 16,2011
How Recieved: For Review
Rate:5
 

Summay: (as quoted from Smashwords)I couldn't seem to contain the inferno burning inside me, being that close to him. Even knowing the danger he posed and the gruesome scenes that must have been caused by him, I still felt a burning inside me every time I heard his voice or felt his hot gaze on me. 

But I was the Warden. He was one of the damned. We were destined to be at odds. Enemies. 

Sarah Brightman, having just lost her father to cancer, is stunned to discover that the mother she thought was dead is actually still alive. She also finds out that the legacy her father left her is a lot more than just an Inn on the outskirts of Nashville, Indiana. She has a frightening new responsibility.


My Thoughts:
This is one of the best vampire books I've read in a long time. A beautifully crafted novel, The Vampire's Warden is a splendid,fun, adventurous tale. Sarah is a very relatable heroine, and yet she is able to have her own strong personality. The novel starts with her learning that that her mother is still alive, and that vampires are real. On top of that, Sarah finds out that she is tied to the vampire's in an unbreakable way. The story is action packed from the very beginning and ends with a major cliffhanger that will have you fiending for the next installment. The Vampire's Warden is a very enjoyable read, and I would reccomend it to anyone looking for an original, fun, and exciting new vampire story.
5/5

No comments:

Popular Posts