I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Monday, May 23, 2011

First day of Armchair BEA!



Without further ado, let’s get to our daily topic:  Who are you, and how do you Armchair?  Me? I am currently sitting on my computer in the kitchen watching TV in the living room. Eating sweet and sour chicken... Am I good at multi-tasking? Heck yes! My blog has been going for about 5 months. I started it on January 8, 2011 

My name is Kati. Here are some random facts about me:
  • I graduate on May 25, 2011
  • I turn 18 on August 25, 2011
  • I will have a party for both on June/July 25, 2011 (see anything in common?)
  • I have an amazing co-author on this site! Moujnir Thank you for being awesome!
  • My Followers are the best people in the world!
  • Book are my world
  • I am a animal lover to the bone. I have two cats and two dogs. 
  • I'm scared of snakes,spiders and, heights.
  • I love chinese food, chicken, and pasta
  • I love to bake
  • My favorite colors are blue and purple.
  • I just re-did my room and I now have a wall size bookshelf.
  • My favorite shows are supernatural, numbers, cold case, NCIS, One Tree Hill, Glee, The Voice (#TeamBlake)
  • I use to dance from when I was 6 to 8th grade
  • I love to swim
  • Spiderman <3
  • I love comic books/manga/anime
  • I love to edit photos and video's
  • I use to sing
  • I love video games
  • I have 5 big brothers
  • I want to move to Phoenix, Arizona
  • Favorite movie 27 dresses, Easy A, The Devil Wears Prada
  • Favorite authors Janet Evanovich, Lori Foster, James Patterson, etc.
  • I miss my hair I got 10 inches cut off :/ I love long hair!!
  • I love humor and sarcasm it's a way of life.
  • Already got sun burn and it hasn't even been sunny for a month!
This is my wonderful bookshelf. It is so messy because my cat loves to knock things over... So It all has to be shoved into lil' corner. I have to keep my x-box and Ps2 up to.


5 comments:

lisa (the little reader) said...

mountain dew and books. the best.

congratulations on your graduation and happy birthday!

Karis Jacobstein said...

Congrats on your graduation and big 18... If you need some photos to edit, I'm about 2,500 or so behind. :)

http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/introducing-me-armchair-bea-kick-off.html

Myranda said...

Congrats on your birthday and graduation! I think you should do a detailed bookshelf video tour! :D I think that would be pretty amazing!

Caitlin said...

wow when I read about your bookcase I was thinking "I'd love to see a picture of that" and you didn't disappoint! It looks great. New follower through A.BEA!

The Cait Files

Amy @ My Friend Amy said...

So nice to meet you! I'm so glad you are participating in Armchair BEA with us this week. I love 27 Dresses, too!

Popular Posts