I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Friday, May 20, 2011

For Fun Friday

So I decided that I want to show some people my crazy awesome editing skills..... yeah I edited these so long ago. Also I lied about the awesome skills but I want to show you anyways. I think this meme will be about the creative arts (Short stories, Images, Photos, Videos). So if anyone wants to be featured next week send me and email at klearboredom@yahoo.com
So here's what we got now. I use to be in love with Anime and Manga. I love editing and I got my start along time ago. If I could draw it would be ten times better sadly I can't I'm not sure how many Images I will put up.


  These People with the names are characters. I think the guy with the gun is the best edit I have done. Then I went to NWTC started digital editing and I made a magazine. Just looking at these it makes me want to start up again.

4 comments:

therese gilardi said...

these are cute!

mendy said...

Nice editing <3
It'll be nice to see more to more pix please:D

25kati said...

Mendy and Therese thank you!

Mendy I would have to make more I haven't been able to find anymore but I can make some more I just need more pictures. I do have some that people drew. I can add those here.

Unknown said...

Hello,
I'm krishna. You have a great blog an now I'm following you. Can you follow me back and give me tips on how to improve my blog?
http://journeywithbooks.blogspot.com/

I'm also on twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/hinata_47

Thanks!

Popular Posts