I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I would like to introduce you to:

March House Book Blog.
It is a book blog about vintage children's books and a hint of pictures.
I think this web site is really amazing. To see and hear about all though old children's books. I think you might like it too! So check it out and let me know what you think!


Could you tell me a little bit more about your blog?

I've been selling books online for a number of years from my websitewww.marchhousebooks.com and other sites such as Amazon.co.uk.

My real passion and the things I want to share on my blog are the beautiful illustrations found in old children’s books.  My website is groaning under the weight of hundreds of scans so I need a better way to really showcase the illustrations and hopefully interact with collectors and other book lovers. If you pay a quick visit to www.marchhousebooks.com you will see the kinds of things I sell and love.

Website www.marchhousebooks.com to view exciting and ever changing stock of rare books and related items. 

No comments:

Popular Posts