I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Interview of Jagged Edge owner


First pictures before second ones after evil hair cut.


Why did am I interviewing myself?
Umm because someone said they wanted to know more about me and this blog...If you have any questions leave them in a comment and I will answer them on my next day on.


Did you lose your review mojo?
I would say yes but maybe I didn't have it to being with. I think im going to go back to how I use to review all heart no business I'm going to stop keeping the reviews professional. and more personal. this is not a job and i do not get paid, I would like to be myself and just blubber on about amazing books.


Favorite Color?
I love Blue, Purple, Red, Black, some times Green


What does KLear mean?
KLear means kati lear.. aka my name also if you say its like clear


Favorite music genre?
60s, 70s, 80s, Country, Rock, Classic Rock, Christian, Etc


Favorite Book Genre?
umm romance anything, anything with Scottish people, one where you learn a lesson or someones life is saved or changed. umm yeah that narrows it down. ahaa


Last movie you saw?
Fast Five and I am Number Four. Both AH-mazing


How many brother/sisters do you have?
I have 5 brothers I am very close to they all mean a lot to me.


Favorite singer?
I love Demi. I always say Actors and Singers are just people with crazy jobs.. Well Demi's not just some person. She's one in a million zillion.


Favorite band?
I love Mariana's Trench they are a amazing band!


Favorite book?
umm that's like making me pick my favorite pet...(abby) :]
I love Jay Ashers book 13 Reasons Why, Etc


Favorite Author?
Jay Asher, Janet Evanovivh, James Patterson, Carrie Jones, Rachel Hawkins, E. Lockhart, etc


Why did you get 10 inches cut off your hair?
Well I grew it out to donate it... Then I dyed it. So I couldn't donate it but I got it cut off anyways.... I miss my hair sooo much!


Favorite animals?
I love all animals. Favorite are Cats, Dogs, and Horses.


Favorite TV show?
Supernatural, Hellcats, Dexter, One Tree Hill, and all the crime shows like. Criminal minds and Cold Case.

My questions for you.


Is there anything you don't like about blog that you wish I would change?


What do you like/love about it?


Whats your favorite book?

1 comment:

pussreboots said...

My favorite book is The Marble Faun by Nathaniel Hawthorne.

I got the chance to interview via email the owner of Notorious Spinks Talks Books. Come read the review.

Popular Posts