I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Review: Endure by Carrie Jones


Title: Endure
Author: Carrie Jones
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Children's Books
Release Date: May 8, 2012
Received: For Review
Challenge: YA Fantasy
Rate: 4 Stars

Summary: Zara is at the center of an impending apocalypse. True, she’s successfully rescued Nick from Valhalla, but it simply isn't enough. Evil pixies are ravaging Bedford, and they need much more than one great warrior; they need an army. Zara isn't sure what her role is anymore. She’s not just fighting for her friends; she’s also a pixie queen. And to align her team of pixies with the humans she loves will be one of her greatest battles yet. Especially since she can’t even reconcile her growing feelings for her pixie king . . . 

Unexpected turns, surprising revelations, and one utterly satisfying romantic finale make Endure a thrilling end to this series of bestsellers.

Review: Sadly, I don't have much to say about this book. I'm pretty neutral about it.  The book wasn't super amazing but it wasn't absolutely horrific either. I did expect a little bit more from this being the last of the series. I was disappointed in many ways. Including how it began. Wish I had more to say, Guess you will just have to read it yourself.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That kindda stinks! I have the first 2 books in the series and still want to read the other two, but its a bit disappointing to read this review and others like it. Like I said, I'll still read it once I get the chance, but I really hoped that the laat book would be a bit more exciting.

Popular Posts