I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday (8)




"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted here, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


Title & Author: Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
Publisher: HarperCollins
Publication Date:  March 6, 2012
Summary: I’m pushing aside the memory of my nightmare, pushing aside thoughts of Alex, pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school, push, push, push, like Raven taught me to do.The old life is dead.But the old Lena is dead too.I buried her.I left her beyond a fence, behind a wall of smoke and ame
What books are you waiting for?

1 comment:

Amanda @Stuck In YA Books said...

Great pick!! I need to read Delirium

http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-on-wednesday-25.html

Popular Posts