I hope everyone has been finding their new favorite book!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Analogy of My Heart

Author: Mia Castile
Series:---
Publisher: Entwined Publishing
Publication Date: June 9, 2011
How Received: For Review
Rate:5+

Summary:
 A collection of poetry written by Mia Castile.

My thoughts:
Mia Castile's writing is- for lack of a better word- AMAZING. Analogy of my heart is full of lyrical, breathtaking prose, and you could probably find a poem in there that describes how you are feeling at this very moment. Every poem was beautifully written, and all I could think while reading it was "what is Mia Castile going to do next?". Ranging from poems dealing with heartbreak and the beuty of life, to poems about washing your laundry (I'm not kidding, there is a poem called "Dirty Laundry") Analogy of my Heart is a great read, and I highly recommend it.
5+/5
~Moujnir

No comments:

Popular Posts